Tuesday, October 27, 2015

JoAnn's Return Policy

JoAnn's Return Policy











You can read the return policy yourself here, my daughter wasn't doing the greatest when we went to JoAnn's to go return some fabric I changed my mind about or just ordered a bigger quality for, but I won't lie that wasn't the greatest experience I've had ever. The person who was measuring the fabric I was returning asked if I washed them and I said no I leave them in the bag, then she went on to smell them and asked if anyone in the house smoke, because if they smell like smoke they can't take it back. I was like no, no one smoked, just thought it was extremely rude- I mean yes I can understand why you wouldn't want fabric returned that smelt like smoke, etc. but doesn't mean the person had to be rude about it, especially since my daughter wasn't feeling good by the time we made it to the store. If buying fabric from JoAnn I would recommend either just buying fabric that you extremely want (going to use) or just unfortunately suck it up and not return it (can try to sell, etc. ) but after that experience last night it will probably be quite a while before I go shopping there in case I have issues.

Trust me when I say I love Jo Ann Fabrics store, its where I buy the majority of my fabric, but I can always find it somewhere else, and I love that they are so helpful and very good at selling stuff, but just really rude when it comes to returning products. Just figure I'd warn you in case if anyone else has had a bad experience. 


Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment