Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Future Projects

Future Projects:


FUTURE PROJECTS COMING UP:
Disney Frozen Fleece Blanket for my niece

Power Rangers Fleece Blanket for my nephew

Inside Out Fleece Blanket for my daughter


Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Minnie Mouse Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Angels Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Another Owls Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it-the other one is for sale

Spider-Man Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Hello Kitty Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Fox Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Another Angel Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Dachshund Fleece Blanket-will be for sale when I'm done with it

Several Mizzou Fleece Blankets-will be for sale when I'm done with them

Several Fall Fleece Blankets-will be for sale when I'm done with them

Several Winter Fleece Blankets-will be for sale when I'm done with them
and several other types of Fleece Blankets will be for sale when I'm done with them.

Each will have there own post, if you are looking for something in particular, or would like to order one that is already made-send me a message @ smbesalke@yahoo.com
or can contact me on my Facebook Page: Sews Creation

Eventually I'll be getting back into making my budget bags when I get the chance/ have more time- just want to finish with the projects I have first.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment